Krk bridge and the islet of St. Mark sea kayaking tour9. May 2018.
Medvednica hiking tour8. May 2018.
ACTIVITY: HIKING / TREKKING
DURATION: 3 – 5 hours
LOCATION: ISLAND OF KRK, TRESKAVAC
AGE: 6+ (Minors must be accompanied by parents or guardians)
AVAILABLE: FROM MAY TO OCTOBER
PRICE FROM: HRK 260 / EUR 35
Obzova and Veli vrh are the highest peaks on the island of Krk. You can enjoy beautiful views both of the island of Krk and of the whole Kvarner region, with Učka mountain on one side and Gorski kotar and North Velebit on the other. This tour is interesting because of the diverse terrain it covers, but also for its flora and fauna – it is quite possible that you will see griffon vultures. If you are bored by just lying down on the beach, this is the tour for you.
- 8.45 a.m. Meeting at Treskavac, starting point
- 9.00 a.m. Start
- End time – Depending on the group
- Hiking shoes
- Small backpack
- Sun protection (sunscreen and a hat)
CHILDREN AND GROUP DISCOUNTS
- English speaking guide
- Use of walking poles
- Possible to arrange a transfer around the Krk island
- 50% off for children under 12
- Children discount is valid for children 6 – 12 years of age if accompanied by an adult!